THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER

THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER - POPULAR CONSENSUS
BIZARRO!

Friday, April 5, 2013

DOCTOR DOOM by Ryan Bullard


Wow, been a long time my friends, been a long time.

I haven't had a lot of time to join in for the past little while, and this week isn't that different, but I couldn't past up a chance to add a Doom. So I did a entry of Victor, doing what he does best, being an international prick. It's probably no secret to anyone who knows me that the Fantastic Four are my favourite Marvel characters, and they're never as good as when they're facing off against Doctor Doom.  Doom is an endlessly fun and fascinating villain, and over the years has grown into a character that can stand completely on his own, independent of his original title and enemies, then show up and be interesting in any corner of the Marvel Universe. It's a shame the Marvel film universe won't be able to use him because Fox owns the rights to him and those horrendous Fantastic Four films.

-Ryan

No comments: