THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER

THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER - POPULAR CONSENSUS
BIZARRO!

Friday, June 1, 2012

OBI-WAN KENOBI by Adam Gorham

Greetings regular readers and fellow Spitballers! For anyone unfamiliar with me or my work, I'm Adam Gorham, another scrappy indie comic artist. If you enjoy my work here, you may want to check out my blog, A Princely Dreadful.

This is my first contribution to the group and I'm quite excited about it. I'm very pleased and honoured the collective talent from the group would have me as their own. I've been following the blog since Ty Templeton urged me to do so several months back. I've enjoyed the level of skill and variety of content Spitballin' Comics presents, so to be brought aboard is nothing short of a thrill.

As for my sketch today, I went with a young (and sexy) Obi-Wan because Ewan McGregor is a dreamboat. Enjoy!

No comments: