THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER

THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER - POPULAR CONSENSUS
BIZARRO!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

AVENGERS by Michael Walsh



These costumes are kind of crazy to draw but I had a blast working on this piece. I really loved this movie, don't know if it's the 'best' super-hero film but it's definitely the funnest.

On a side note I'm going to take this chance to say good-bye to any followers of Spitballin'. This is going to be my final post as a full-time member of the roster. I've been debating this for awhile but it is time for me to move on to other things. I had a great time over the last year contributing to the amazing art on this blog and wish everyone involved a ton of luck moving forward.  If you would like to continue following my work come check out my tumblr where I will be posting new art daily.

-Michael

No comments: