THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER

THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER - POPULAR CONSENSUS
BIZARRO!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

ADVENTURE TIME by David Cutler

It was my choice this week and I was the kind of jerk I hate, switching my pick all the time. I settled on Adventure Time in the, because it's my favorite cartoon and in my top 5 things on TV at the moment as well.* It's genius and warms the cockles of my brain's heart.

I put Jake in his booties from the original short. And then I stuck in Lumpy Space Princess for reasons unknown. Wish I'd squeezed in Beemo, too. And I wish I'd made Jake a pug, he's more of a pug in my imagination, I think. I kept seeing him as a bulldog in places and my brain got all jacked up.

Nah, I dunno. Either or.

-David

*I haven't seen the new Avatar show yet, I know it's floating around the dark corners. Who knows what the future will bring.

No comments: