THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER

THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER - POPULAR CONSENSUS
BIZARRO!

Monday, March 19, 2012

PLANET OF THE APES by Neil Tavares

Here is my contribution to the Planet of the apes pick. I was always a fan of the movies. When I was a kid, I sat through a LONG run of the entire series at the time. Featuring Planet of the Apes, Beneath the Planet of the Apes, Escape from the Planet of the Apes, Conquest of the Planet of the Apes and last but not least Battle for the Planet of the Apes. The Beneath the planet of the apes was the one that was most memorable to me though. The whole missile as a god thing? So cool.

Anyways, I have to say I was BLOWN AWAY by the "Rise of" movie. I can't tell you how amazing I felt that it was. Anyways, I hope i just did some justice to the movie.

Done in the sketchbook, and inked in PS-CS5

No comments: