THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER

THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER - POPULAR CONSENSUS
BIZARRO!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

MARTIAN MANHUNTER - Neil Tavares

This week's pick is Martian Manhunter, a dedication to my lovely woman, Sarah

This is the first character that my miss fell for in comics. Darwyn Cooke's version of Martian Manhunter is the character that she connected with the most, and the character she continued to love. With good reason. He's strong, and kind, but also sensitive. He has so much more depth than some of the others in his group and yet you still never see anything of him in the comics.

I had to dedicate this to my wonderful better half, due to the fact that she has helped me through so much of discovering who I am, with my art, and as a person. I am a stronger artist, and person because of her. She is my inspiration.

Sarah you are the best thing ever!

Hope you all like it as well guys and gals.

No comments: