THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER

THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER - POPULAR CONSENSUS
BIZARRO!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

METALUNA MUTANT by Ryan Bullard


Well I'm kinda late to the Halloween party, but I think you'll get over it, right? Right.
My Universal Monsters pick was The Metaluna Mutant from 1955's "This Island Earth". At first I really didn't know what I could do for the mutant besides just having him stand around or trying to kill someone, but then I remember the one thing all monsters have in common: They're super horny.

Almost every monster I can think of is trying to steal our lovely earth women for their own twisted monster needs. So I just ran with that, and ended up adding the horniest of all monsters, the Martians from 1962's "Mars Attacsks!" trading cards and there you have it. I imagine the Martians saved the Mutant from his doomed home of Metaluna in order to worship him in all his brainy horniness. God help our women folk.

-Ryan.

No comments: