THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER

THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER - POPULAR CONSENSUS
BIZARRO!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

MISS MARTIAN by Michael Walsh


This is a lot brighter then my usual affair but I thought I would try and lighten things up a bit. I'm pretty happy with this turn out, I've been working hard to develop my skills drawing woman faces and figures and feel like this is a step in the right direction. As for subject matter, I'm not really too familiar with Miss Martian. I just know she is a member of the teen titans and looks pretty much exactly like Martian Manhunter. I really do like her design though and had quite a bit of fun with this one. Also, I've got the inks up on my own blog which is linked at the right side of this page.

Also, welcome to the club Ryan, your Kraven is one of my favourite pieces on this site so I can't wait to see all the great work you do.

-Michael

1 comment:

Adam said...

brighter fits the character well, the negative space in the texture=brilliant clouds. slick work boss.