THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER

THIS WEEK'S SPITBALLER - POPULAR CONSENSUS
BIZARRO!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

HELLBOY by Gerard de la Costa


I'm the kind of artist that likes to leave things to the last minute (translation: lazy) and you'll come to find out that most of my postings will be just under the wire. In all fairness, my tardiness this week wasn't so much laziness as it was lack of inspiration. Trying to find that right pose that will do Hellboy justice was not as easy as I thought it would be and I struggled with it for a few days; I'm not sure if I'm happy with the final outcome but here it is, warts and all.

Fyi, most of my posts will be in pencils, sometimes inked. Maybe. I promised myself that I'd work on more marker renderings to compensate for my Photoshopophobia... we'll see.


-Gerard

No comments: